Health benefits of Coriander
- Soak aniseed, coriander seeds and poppy seeds overnight.
- In morning, grind the seeds in the same water.
- Strain it well. Have this water, it is a super coolant drink for the body.
- Pasted coriander seeds taken with water and honey helps to quench long-standing thirst.
- Grind 20 gm coriander and boil it in one glass of water.
- Strain the solution through a fine cloth.
- Put 1-1 drop in both the eyes.
- It cures conjunctivitis, redness of eyes, watery eyes and pain in eyes.
- Put 1-2 drops of juice in eyes. It prevents boil in eyes.
- Take and grind equal quantities of coriander and barley seeds.
- Prepare poultice of the paste and apply on eyes.
- It cures swelling of eyes.
Coriander Nutrition Facts :
|Principle||Nutrient Value||Percentage of RDA|
|Total Fat||0.52 g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber||2.80 g||6.5%|
|Pantothenic acid||0.570 mg||11%|
|Vitamin A||6748 IU||225%|
|Vitamin C||27 mg||45%|
|Vitamin E||2.50 mg||17%|
|Vitamin K||310 mcg||258%|
There are no reviews yet.